The AssaultCube World Cup 2009
Dates and times
Your local time:
Server time is the time that is on the server, and the local time is on your computer. If something is inconsistent, just calculate the time difference yourself (the timing script is experimental). Does not work with Internet Explorer.
- [Match info] Australia (0) vs. Germany (2) - (11:00 UTC+0000, 25th)
- [Match info] Finland (5) vs. Germany (7) - (18:00 UTC+0000, 19th)
- [Match info] Australia (23) vs. United States (11) - (03:00 UTC+0000, 19th)
- [Match info] Latinos (5+13=18) vs. United States (10+10=20) - (22:00 UTC+0000, 18th)
- [Match info] Germany (18) vs. Benelux (8) - (21:00 UTC+0000, 18th)
- [Match info] Finland (11/226) vs. Brazil (11/206) - (17:00 UTC+0000, 18th)
- [Match info] United Kingdom (15) vs. Australia (26) - (11:00 UTC+0000, 18th)
- [Match info] Brazil A (7) vs. Brazil B (3) - (21:00 UTC+0000, 17th)
Maps to play
Brazil A and Brazil B will fight against eachother to find out which of them will represent Brazil. It will be Capture The Flag on ac_power. The teams swap sides in the second game. The highest flags (or frags in case of a tie) wins.
- Capture The Flag on ac_shine, both sides
- Capture The Flag on ac_sunset, both sides
- Team One Shot One Kill on ac_desert, both sides
- Capture The Flag on ac_mines, both sides
- Team Deathmatch on ac_complex, both sides
The game server addresses will be announced 20 minutes before the games are to begin.
Please attend to the IRC channel : irc.gamesurge.net #acwc if you are a substitute of any games. In case anyone disconnects, you can then be easily informed and join the server promptly.
The IRC channel is also accompanied by a spectator bot, which will print out the status of the current game. Better than having to wait 30 minutes for a result.
Mumble servers are available on [wotan.woop.us] and [holle.woop.us] for those interested. Separate accounts / channels are available upon request.